Happy Monday everyone! I seriously can’t believe the weekend is already over. Here in Utah, it snowed. No freaking joke. Thankfully it didn’t snow in the valley but it did up the canyon. I went for a little drive up American Fork canyon yesterday and I gotta say, it was gorgeous. The pine tree’s were tipped with snow and you could see the fall colors peeping through. In all honesty, it was breathtaking. I really enjoyed driving through it and admiring how much beauty is around us. However that being said, I need Fall back in my life. I haven’t had enough time to admire the gorgeous colors before the leaves fall off the tree. THANKFULLY, it will warm back up this coming week! 🙂
So a while back I listed some questions and answered them so you guys could get to know me more. I thought it would be fun to answer a different set of questions so you can learn more about me! Only if you want to though, because I honestly think I’m a boring person haha.
- Who has been the biggest influence in your life? – My mom & dad.
- What kinds of things really make you laugh? – Honestly, crude humor. But also sarcasm. My husband can make me laugh the most.
- What’s your favorite place in the entire world? – I haven’t been to ton of places. But the beach definitely makes me happy! I do love me some Arizona sun!
- Who is your best friend? What do you like about him/her? – I can’t narrow it down to one person. My mom because she always has my back and she just knows me so well. Also my husband because I can count on him & he makes life so enjoyable!
- Favorite movie of all time? Why so? It’s so hard for me to pick 1, but I love the Count of Monte Cristo. I love the story, it’s intense and sad, but it also has a happy ending. My whole family loves it too. We love quoting it!
- What’s your biggest goal in life right now? – Build our blog, build my clientele, Move back to Arizona (;
- What is your favorite way to spend a Saturday? Well I work every Saturday and so does my husband. But I only work till 2. So I love doing whatever really. Go to lunch with family, hit up some stores, go home and Netflix. It just depends on my mood!
- Do you have any pet peeves? – People who one-up. It drives me crazy!
- What was your family like growing up? – My family was awesome! All my older siblings were great examples and my parents were so good to me. We all got along for the most part! Life was good!
- What were you like as a kid? – I was a pretty obedient kid! I never really got in a lot of trouble. I’ve been told I was super independent and could easily entertain myself. Definitely shy at first, but super loud and weird around people I was comfortable with!
- Did you – or do you – have a nickname? – yes, Skeebs, squigglebutt, jilly-bee, jilly, jillo. My whole family called me Skeebs.
- Who was your favorite school teacher? – yikes I don’t remember. I liked most of my teachers. I wasn’t a bad student so teachers never got on my nerves.
- Which “Friends” character do you relate to the most? – Haha probably Joey because he loves food.
- What is your guilty pleasure? – chocolate, chocolate, chocolate, the 50 shades bookes, chocolate, chocolate.
- What are you saving money for right now? – ughhhh our new house!!!! I am so excited but also nervous!
- Sweet or Salty? – Why do I have to choose? obviously both!
- What fictional place would you most like to go? – HOGWARTS! I would love to go to potions class, and dark arts class.
- What shows are you in to? The walking dead. I am so obsessed.
- What is your favorite day of the week? – Easy, like Sunday morning 🙂
- What is something that a ton of people are obsessed with but you don’t get the point of? – Sushi
- What food is delicious but a pain to eat? – Thai food because it’s so freaking hot when you first get it!
- What is your favorite quote? – Because I said my family loves quoting the Count of Monte Cristo, I’ll share my favorite from it, “Life is a storm my young friend. You will bask in the sunlight one moment, be shattered on the rocks the next. What makes you a man is what you do when that storm comes. You must look into that storm and shout as you did in Rome, Do your worst, for I will do mine! Then the fates will know you as we know you.” SERIOUSLY SO GOOD!!
- What stresses you out lately? – Trying to sell our condo.
- Do you think you are an optimist or pessimist? and why? – Overall I’m an optimist. Life is too short to be negative and miserable. I feel better when I think happy thoughts.
- What are the first 6 songs that play when you press shuffle? – Lights down low by MAX, Wine After Whiskey by Carrie Underwood, Walking the Wire by Imagine Dragons, The Cave by Mumford & Sons, Quando, Quando, Quando by Michael Buble, Hey Jude by the Beatles.
If you read through this whole thing you’re a trooper! I hope you all have an amazing week!