|| Top (similar) || Cardigan (similar)|| Jeans (similar) || Shoes (similar here and here) || c/o Necklace || Beaded Bracelet || Ring to Bracelet (similar) || Ring Set (similar) || Air Force Bangle || Birthstone Bangle || Hand of Fatima Bracelet || Paw Print Bracelet ||
Photography: Lindsey Wiberg Photo
So last week, Jill posted some questions and answered them so you guys could get to know her more and I thought I’d do the same thing. We’ve posted some questions before but we thought it would be fun to answer a different set of questions so you can learn more about us! If you get through it all, you’re a trooper haha.
- Who has been the biggest influence in your life? – My husband Ryan
- What kinds of things really make you laugh? – Crude Humor.. I don’t know why I find it so dang hilarious haha but yeah… dirty humor gets me everytime
- What’s your favorite place in the entire world? – Besides Disneyland;)?? Anywhere with a warm beach
- Who is your best friend? What do you like about him/her? – Ryan!! Hands down! If I told you everything I liked/loved about him I’d be writing forever and I feel like I’ve already expressed multiple times on the blog how OBSESSED I am with him haha
- Favorite movie of all time? Why so? There is no way I can narrow it down to one, hmmm…. Legally Blonde, The Proposal, Mean Girls, Beauty and the Beast
- What’s your biggest goal in life right now? – GET PREGNANT!!!
- What is your favorite way to spend a Saturday? – Either hanging out with our friends or just watching Netflix haha and I say “our” because whatever I’m doing on Saturday, I’m doing with Ryan
- Do you have any pet peeves? – I hate when people feel the need to compete in life. Like who has the better life, who is doing what better, who has more. Just be happy for what you have and learn to be happy for other people’s successes
- What was your family like growing up? Song lyric: “my family is dysfunctional but we have a good time killing each other.” Yuupp but I love LOVE my family
- What were you like as a kid? Out of Control haha Always looking for a good time
- Did you – or do you – have a nickname? Sophie, Soph, Sophie-Soph, Boph, Lumpy, Ryan calls me a bunch of stuff that I don’t even know where it came from and I can’t spell or pronounce any of it, but I respond when he says it so yeah haha
- Who was your favorite school teacher? Her name was Miss Winward and it was in Elementary School
- Which “Friends” character do you relate to the most? – Facebook says Monica but she was annoying to me.. haha maybe fb is right
- What is your guilty pleasure? -Candy, Donuts, Cinnabons, Taco Bell, uhhh the Fifty Shades trilogy, Burgers and Fries… mostly food
- What are you saving money for right now? Disneyland and IVF haha priorities
- Sweet or Salty? Definitely depends on my mood
- What fictional place would you most like to go? Willy Wonka’s Chocolate Factory.. PARADISE
- What shows are you in to? I love Gossip Girl, Reign, New Girl, Keeping up with the Kardashians, The Office, but currently I’m watching America’s Next Top Model and Breaking Bad
- What is your favorite day of the week? Friday or Saturday… duh the weekend!
- What is something that a ton of people are obsessed with but you don’t get the point of? Sorry… Chipotle
- What food is delicious but a pain to eat? Pistachios!
- What is your favorite quote? It’s a quote my Grandma used to say all the time and it’s perfect for me because I’m so sentimental and I have a hard time with change and how fast this life goes by. “Don’t Cry because it’s over, Smile because it happened.”
- What stresses you out lately? – Trying to get Pregnant
- Do you think you are an optimist or pessimist? and why? – Optimist. Life is too short to be negative
- What are the first 6 songs that play when you press shuffle? Homemade Dynamite (Feat. Khalid, Post Malone & SZA) by Lorde, No Running from Me by Toulouse, Sexy Dirty Love by Demi Lovato, Honest by The Chainsmokers, When It Rains It Pours by Luke Combs, I Come Alive by The Used
Hope you all have an amazing week!!